Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

My wonderful hubby turned 25 last Thursday, so I decided we should spend the day together and do something special. After much thought and a great suggestion from Tim we headed off to go bowling. He looked on the internet and found a great place that was smoke free. Another little perk that he found was that after you payed the regular price for two games the rest of the games were only $.99! What a great deal. How could we pass that up. When we got to the bowling alley we discovered that we were the only ones there! We played our first game and were in the middle of our second and Tim says:

"I think I'm going to go buy 5 more games."

My thought was..."FIVE games!? Holy Cow! How is my arm going to stay on after all of that!?"
Instead I said, "Okay honey" After all it was his birthday.

By the end I am pretty sure that I was just trying to get the ball to roll to the other side...forget about actually knocking any pins down! :) It was a lot of fun and even though I was sore the next day, I think it was worth it.

After bowling I took him to one of his favorite places to eat...Oklahoma Joe's BBQ. I'm not a huge BBQ fan, but it WAS really pretty good. All in all, I think it was a success. I love my cute husband!




This was the first game, if you can't tell by my enthusiasm...I'm not pooped out yet.


Look at that form! Wow! What a pro!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones