Friday, January 14, 2011

Projects for the Baby!

I've been working on a few projects for a little while that are for when our little girl arrives. I'm now working on a diaper bag which I hope I'll be able to say I finished by next week, but we'll see. However, I have gotten a couple of things done already. I'm pretty excited about it. Not only because I can say I made them myself, but mostly because it makes it more real that she'll be here soon! I didn't do these projects without help. I would like to take all the credit, but Amanda tells me what to do basically and I do it. :)






This is a nursing apron that I made. I know, I know, I shouldn't have any aspirations to be a professional model. Don't worry, I don't.

Just doing a little ironing to get this piece of fabric ready to cut and sew. I'm always afraid I'm going to forget I have a belly and burn it or something. Yikes!


I know, "cheesy grin" and "what's up with the monkey!?" The monkey just so happens to be a perfect little model to test out this baby wrap I made, don't you think?... No comment about the cheesy grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones