Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally Back on Line

So much has been going on since the last post I made. That's been quite a while. Since then we've moved, gotten another puppy, gone on a Toliver family vacation, got to see our new little niece come into the world (well, I did), and received super exciting news that we're going to be the parents of a precious baby girl! It's kind of crazy to think that we're going to be responsible for a little life! I can't wait! I haven't even started getting her room ready, but here pretty soon I'm planning on it. I have so many pictures that I want to share, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum. We'll see. :)






I have so many more pictures. I think I'll have to just stop there with a preview of our vacation and show the rest a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones