Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time for a Haircut

It was time for Lucky to have a haircut for the summer especially since we're heading out to camp in a few days. I looked into taking her someplace and pay to have it done, but to be honest I guess I'm kind of a cheap skate. I thought it was just a little bit silly to pay more to get the dog's haircut than I pay to get mine cut. Having determined that I was going to be the stylist I looked online to figure out how in the world you go about cutting a dog's hair. It really didn't look all that though and I felt up for the task. It didn't turn out too bad. I thought I would show some before and after pictures.

Here's the before picture.
She really did a good job holding still. At first the clippers scared her cause they kind of vibrate, but she got used to it in no time.
As if she could get any smaller looking...I think she does look littler now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones