Monday, November 23, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

No I'm not going to get married...Tim's brother Jon got married. This weekend Tim and I went to share in the joyous occasion which was in South Dakota. I had never been to South Dakota before and I've decided that I wouldn't want to live there...I would freeze. Tim was one of the best men, his brother Josh was the other best man. We decided we wanted to drive back after the wedding so we didn't get home until around 5:00am. We didn't look great after all that driving, but fortunately we did get some pictures before when we were still dressed up and let me tell you, I have a hot honey! :)


The rehearsal dinner was a Mexican theme...Lucky was getting in the spirit



Lucky and I hanging out before the wedding




He was just so cute I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of lucky that is so cute!!! Great new layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Love your blog. Great job, Jen. I must say, though, your "hunting hound" does leave something to be desired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones